The PitView Indicator shows a "flatline" on the left side of the chart when you zoom out.
In order to conserve resources and bandwidth, the PitView indicator has a limit on how many bars it retrieves per chart. If you notice that there is a flat-line at the beginning of the chart (the left hand side), you can retrieve additional bars by changing the default number that the Indicator retrieves by changing the following setting:
1. Right-click on the your MT4 chart
2. Select Indicator List from the Pop-up menu
3. Select the Indicator you would like change
4. Select the Inputs tab
5. Double-click on field to the right of the box labeled Number of bars to return
6. Enter a larger number of bars to be retrieved. Remember, the larger the number the longer for the plot to update